Again, letting Mamma take over....."Tuesday, July 4... Happy Birthday America!
Oh happy day!!! My daughter has joined me in enjoying the practice of YOGA. She led us in a session by the pool this morning. We had so much fun. NAMESTE!
Private Samui Island tour proved educational and interesting. We drove the entire circumference of the island and were gone about five hours.
(1) Hin Ta & Hin Yai - Grandmother and Grandfather anatomically correct rock formations - X rated, therefore not pictured. Quite the tourist attraction. Haha
(2) Mummified Monk. Opportunity to donate your sunglasses for him to "sport" at a later date. Ha
(3) Namuang Water Fall. Additional feature was petting and feeding bananas to two baby elephants. (The elephants were not chained up, riding was not an option, and our guide assured us it was an ethical approved elephant place)
(4) Shopping and lunch at Nathan.
(5) Last but not least - BIG BUDDHA. Abundance of opportunities to buy gifts for Buddha.
On a lighter note, it has been nice not being the only soul enjoying the shade of an umbrella. The heat and humidity has been extreme during this trip. I'm trying my best to become acclimated."
-EAT & Mamma