Don't worry this is not how this wall started. Let me walk you through it....
First we had to take the doors out and support the door frame.
Next, we bought floor boards, I show them below, and attached them to the wall. Our wall is a block wall, so we attached them with the bond I also show below. Along with most of our house it came from Home Depot.
The boards were in no way hung perfectly straight, the boards that go on the seams hide ALOT!
The boards I bought to hide the seams are below. I bought thinner boards at first, but the thicker ones looked better and hid all the imperfections we left with the boards. We (my amazing friend) attached those boards with a nail gun.
Finally, came the caulking and painting. I can not tell you how much caulk this house required. We should have bought stock in the company before we started this project. I read somewhere the secret to a good paint job is a good caulk job. I would have to agree.
Keep checking back I am trying to go back through pictures and explain how we did things, the cost of things, and the lessons we learned.